Welcome to Ready to Yumble!
We would like to share our love of cooking (or maybe more accurately, eating) with you, so we plan to use this blog to present you with recipes that pass our rigorous testing standards. You know, is it tasty, I mean REALLY tasty, and stuff… (Does anything else really matter?)
So pull up a chair. Grab a relaxing adult beverage. To kick things off, this week we offer you a full fall feast, composed of some of our favorite seasonal recipes:
- Drink: Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
- Appetizer: Apples on Horseback
- Main: Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
- Side: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Side: Mashed Potato Gratin with Horseradish and Manchego
- Dessert: Chocolate Espresso Pot de Creme
After that, we hope to roll out a recipe or two every week to keep you entertained and well fed. Happy eating! Now… LET’S GET READY TO YUMBLLLLLLLLLE!